ABOUT NICI LAW FIRM
Although James R. Nici has been a licensed Florida attorney since 1994, and Board Certified in Wills, Trusts and Estates since 2000, Nici Law Firm was founded in 2011 with a single purpose in mind – to attend to the unique legal needs of individuals retiring to Florida.
While the firm’s primary focus has always been Florida Domicile, Estate Planning and Estate Administration, the firm has been able to meet the growing needs of our clients. We also provide highly sophisticated tax and estate planning for high net worth clients in addition to asset protection planning and corporate legal services. Nici Law Firm is well-suited to meet the estate planning and business needs of our clients as they enjoy all life in Florida has to offer.
Obtaining the key benefits of “declaring Florida domicile” requires planning, preparation and perseverance.
Customizing your estate plan to achieve your objectives requires a comprehensive approach by a qualified estate planning attorney.
The ultimate goal of estate planning is to provide for the management and transfer of your property.
Starting a new business? Operating an existing business? Are you taking the right steps? Talk to our team of experts.
Preserving your wealth now and in the future. We have the experience to implement the most sophisticated planning techniques.
James R. Nici
JAMES R. NICI, Manager of Nici Law Firm, specializes in the areas of estate planning, administration and taxation. Mr. Nici has more than 20 years of experience, specializing in designing sophisticated estate plans for high net worth families and individuals, capitalizing on the tax advantages of declaring domicile in the state of Florida.
Mr. Nici, a “Top 100 Attorney” by Worth Magazine, is the sole developer of the unique process called The Strategic Estate Planning System®.
Michelle L. Taylor
Michelle began working with Jim Nici in 2003. She is highly skilled in all aspects of estate and trust administration including the preparation and filing of probate documents, estate tax returns, gift tax returns and fiduciary income tax returns. She also assists with the preparation of basic estate planning documents and is responsible for the management of irrevocable life insurance trusts. Michelle graduated Cum Laude from Hodges University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Legal Studies. She also has an extensive background in management and customer service.
Awards & Achievements
- 2007 Top 100 Attorneys, Worth Magazine
- 2008 Florida Super Lawyers, Top Attorneys in Florida
- 2009 Florida Super Lawyers, Top Attorneys in Florida
- 2009 Five Star Best in Overall Client Satisfaction, Gulfshore Life Magazine
- 2010 Five Star Wealth Manager, Gulfshore Life Magazine
- 2011 Five Star Wealth Manager, Gulfshore Life Magazine
- 2011 Best Lawyers in America
- 2012 Best Lawyers in America
- 2012 Best Attorney in Florida, Best Lawyers
- 2013 Best Lawyers in America
- 2014 Super Lawyers, Excellence in Practice
- 2014 Best Lawyers in America
- 2015 Best Lawyers, Gulfshore Life Magazine
- 2015 Best Lawyers in America
- 2015 America’s Most Honored Professionals Top 1%
- 2016 Best Lawyers in America
- 2016 Best Law Firms
- 2016 Florida Super Lawyers list.
- 2017 Best Law Firms – www.bestlawyers.com
- 2017 Best Lawyers in South Florida
- 2017 Best Law Firms in Florida
- 2017 Gulfshore Life – Top Attorneys in Naples & Fort Myers
- 2017 North American Excellence Award – Best Estate Planning Firm, Naples, FL
Congratulations on your most recent honor in the 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©! As a member of the highest regarded, most selective peer-review legal publication, you have the opportunity to display your prestigious recognition proudly as part of the top legal talent in the country.